Spring is in the air, which means light and fruity cocktails and servings trays that welcome guests with pretty flower arrangements and fresh fruit are a must in the home. I’m a sucker for decorating serving trays every which way, especially giving them girly touches perfect for the season.
Today I’m sharing a delicious and easy-to-make sparkling cocktail and a handful of accents to create a perfectly pink and Spring worthy serving tray.
Servings: 4-6 Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup mango nectar, or 100% mango juice
- 1/4 cup peach nectar, or 100% peach juice
- 2 1/4 cups moscato
- 1 cup sparkling flavor water, I choose pelligrino blood orange
- 1 plum, sliced and peeled
- 1/2 a grapefruit, sliced and peeled
Pour nectars/juices into a pitcher or carafe then place in the fruit slices. After, pour in the moscato and finish off with the sparkling flavored water. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with fruit of choice.
White Distressed Wood Serving Trays:
Pink Glassware and Paper Straws:
Carafes and Pitchers:
White Glass Vases: