Hello, my name is Krista and I’m a sparkling wine aficionado. I want it everyday, every way. By itself, or paired with delicious flavors like in today’s recipe. This Pear & Thyme Prossecco Holiday Cocktail is simple to make and will wow any of your holiday party guests with it’s wonderful flavors and festive fizzle! Pear & Thyme Prossecco Holiday Cocktail
Thyme Simple Syrup
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. water
- 6-8 large thyme sprigs
- Place water and sugar in saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat and stir occasionally until bubbling and sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add thyme.
- Let steep for 1 hour.
- Drain and pour in container.
- Store in fridge up to 10 days.
- 2 tbs thyme simple syrup, divided
- 2 oz pear nectar, divided
- 2 ounces St. Germaine Liquer
- 1/2 cup prossecco, divided (or until it reaches the top of your flute)
- Pour into rich glass 1 tbs of the thyme simple syrup, 1 ounce of the pear nectar and 1 ounce St. Germaine Liquer.
- Give each flute a good stir.
- Fill up the rest of the flute with your favorite prossecco.
- Garish with thyme sprig.
- Enjoy your Pear & Thyme Prossecco Holiday Cocktail!