Who loves wine? This girl right here. And I can bet you do too 😉 I usually share whatever new wine I’m drinking and loving on my Instagram (@kristaperez) or Snapchat (@mskristaperez). So, today I thought I’d dedicate a little post to the wines that have newly entered my drinking repertoire along with sharing some of my wine buying tips!
A List of 11 Delicious Wines for Your Buck
Although I’ll splurge for a fabulous bottle of champagne or velvety merlot, for the most part I like to look for the best wines for my buck. This usually means the $11-$18 range. See my current favorites below!
- Little Black Dress Chardonnay
- Apothic White Blend
- Menage A Trois Silk
- Cupcake Vineyard Prosecco
- Sterling Vineyards Chardonnay
- Sterling Vineyards Merlot
- Marqués de Riscal Rosé
- The Pinot Project California Pinot Noir
- Chloe Prosecco
- Oyster Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Josh Cellars Rosé
- If you’ve found a favorite wine, ask your the store about a case offer. Most shops offer a 10% discount on wine sold by the case, mixed or not.
- Try looking for wines from less famous areas (i.e. California Valleys or Italy). Look for wines from Spain, Australia, Argentina and Chile-to name a few. These areas produce delicious wines, but with more reasonable prices. Since returning from New Zealand, my husband and I have a new found love for New Zealand wines. We love the taste and a good amount are under $20. I’ve also been trying a lot of Chilean reds lately and have been impressed with how small the price tag is for the taste!
- Be sure to get whatever rewards/perk card your local grocery offers. I’ve saved up to $9 on one wine (multiple times) with a combination of the store’s rewards card discount plus buying a wine that was on sale.
- Don’t be afraid to buy the wines that are sale, especially from wine boutiques and smaller wine stores. A wine on sale doesn’t mean the quality is subpar-it usually just means that the store is making room for more/different wines and this is usually controlled by the wine market.
Get 10% off 6 bottles of wine at www.wine.com with code: NEW10.
$65 for 15 Bottles of Premium Wine from Heartwood & Oak (Up to $310.85 Value), click here.
Wish I could share more, but most coupons are based on local stores-so that would be too many to share.
Would love to hear your favorite wines that don’t break the bank!