Summer is here, who’s excited? I know I am! With some of the sunniest months of the year coming up, it was so fun hanging out at Eden Roc Miami Beach with Simply Stylist a couple of weekends ago to learn all about Coppertone Whipped sunscreen and the importance of everyday sun protection.
SHOP THE POST
This event was so vibrant and fun, it definitely got this girl looking forward to summer. While there was lots of cuteness happening at this event, some of my favorites were the nail polish/manicure station, the spa-esque hand massages, the coffee station (I opted for an iced latte in that hot Miami weather-so yummy!) and of course the summer vibes playing courtesy of DJ Brandi Cyrus. It was also great becoming more familiar with Coppertone Whipped sunscreen. I was informed on the reasons why it’s so important to be diligent in applying sunscreen, not only during the summer time, but on a daily basis. A quote from dermatologist Dr. Hale really hit home for me: “To get adequate SPF from their cosmetics, women need to apply a greater amount than usual – a simple dab of foundation won’t cut it.” It’s so important to wear sunscreen under your makeup every day, like Coppertone Whipped.” Here are a few details about Coppertone Whipped that will have you applying it all summer long!
- Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
- Products feel clean and light
- Glides on skin easily and absorbs quickly
- Refreshing citrus scent with soft floral base notes
- Broad-spectrum protection
- When used regularly with other sun protection measures*, helps decrease the risk of premature skin aging caused by the sun
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
And if you happen to be wondering why it’s called Coppertone Whipped, it’s because of the wonderful consistency of the sunscreen. It’s lightweight, feels fresh on your skin and goes on evenly.