Today I’m sharing my first holiday gift guide of the season! Because I know you’ll be seeing tons of these, I want to make sure that any I share are really niche and thoughtful.
Best Holiday Gifts for the Homebody & Hostess
I think many of you can relate to this gift guide. It’s for the person that loves to be home and always welcomes guests. I’m excited about it, because this gift guide SPEAKS TO ME. I am totally that person. I literally own most of the things on here or realllllly want it. Santa, you reading this?! 😉
- Bamboo Bath Tray Caddy
- Short-Sleeve Boxer Pajama Set
- Slip Silk Pillowcase. Read here why silk pillowcases are awesome.
- Diffuser in White Marble
- Freeze Cooling Wine Glasses. I love the idea of not having to chill a bottle of wine ahead of time.
- Organic Bath Bombs. I use these all of the time-love that they’re organic!
- Brookstone Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager with Heat. I use this almost daily.
- Plush Throw, comes in so many colors!
- 100 Movies You Must See Before You Die Poster. I love this idea for date-night in or get-togethers with friends!
- Twist Wine Decanter. Decanters are always great, but this one is also so pretty.
- Game of Phones
- Amazon Echo. This is probably my most-used gift ever.
- Copper Mules. I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t like this gift!
- Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit
- Cocktail Recipe Glasses. I love that these can help make cocktails in a snap!